WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Saturday 30 November 2013

SET SHOWCASE: Through the Spy Glass Bedroom


An Alice in Wonderland themed set. Some very unique items with amazing designs are included with this set. I usually don't enjoy the fairytale theme but I really enjoyed this set because of the weird looking objects and designs. The set is very limited though and only includes these few items:


The only thing missing from this set in order to make a complete bedroom is a bookshelf and maybe a door and also a rug. I enjoyed using the items and it is definitely something I will use over and over again.

FAVOURITE ITEM: I couldn't choose between the clock, the key wall sculpture and the bed.

OVERALL RATING: 3/5 . I rated it highly because of the unique designs of the objects but it didn't score a 4 or a 5 because of the limited objects and the price of 850 simpoints which to me is simply not worth it for the average sims player.

SCREENS: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts