WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Sunday 1 December 2013

Boardwalk Venue Preview

Its getting closer to the release of Roaring Heights and The Boardwalk Venue. SimGuru Copeland has initiated much excitement by posting amazing pictures like this one:


And the pictures just kept on coming (all pictures taken from SimguruCopeland's twitter) :










This content looks absolutely amazing. Roller coasters were much wanted among the sims players and we are finally getting them. The entire boardwalk venue itself looks amazing and it can fit in any world not just Roaring Heights. Imagine a spooky theme park in Midnight Hollow or even placing one in Lucky Palms or  Bridgeport for that matter. Copeland also posted this picture to show us how to change the theme of the roller coaster tracks.

 
The actual track pieces: 

The premium content looks great and I sincerely hope that's what we'll be saying the same about it when it's released. The venue itself includes lots of new objects such as new lights, balloons and even arcade games.


I cannot wait to use this venue. I can already predict that I will be complaining about the price. It will cost me over 300 South African Rand to buy Roaring Heights and the Boardwalk venue. That's way over the price of what an actual Expansion Pack costs but I've become used to the ridiculous prices of the store content and it doesn't surprise me anymore. The only thing I can hope is that it will be worth the expense and it certainly looks like it will.

Predicted Rating for the Boardwalk venue: 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts