WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Into the Future In Pictures: Part 3 - PLUMBOTS!

Time for more screens of ITF. This time focusing on the plumbots I created so far. Enjoy!

1. ALPHA

The first, very basic, plumbot that my botbuilder sim ,Ali, created. He's not good quality and currently has the traits Friendly Functions, Limitless Learning, Sense of Humor and A.I. Angler. Alpha is part of the family and I adore him like a mother adores her first born.

2. BETA



As you can see Beta went through many transformations. I LOVE how she looks now. Sexy in a plumbot sort of way. She has the traits Handibot, Robonanny, Steel Chef , Competent Cleaner and Robotony Gardener. Very useful and I will never get rid of her. Due to constant maintenance she is now Awesome quality.

I found it quite amusing that this glitch happened when I changed her hover into legs, the hover beams remained making it look like she was farting.

3. GAMMA




Gamma is a decent quality Plumbot and just an awesome personality. He has the traits Capacity to Love, Musical Machine, Algorithmic Artist, Mood Adjuster and Simulated Emotions. He is quite an entertaining plumbot and I sometimes find myself playing as him for long periods. He loves to flirt with my other plumbot, Delta, and is constantly painting and playing whatever musical instrument he can get his hands on. He is also frequently abducted by aliens and I have no idea why.


4. DELTA


Delta was originally meant to be a plumbot that I sold but she's so mischievous that I couldn't get rid of her. Her traits are Office Drone, Sinister Circuits and Friendly Functions. She has a job in the criminal career which I find quite amusing and she got arrested twice already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts