WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

7 Set Showcase

Hi Everyone,

Here are just some screens of random sets I own and how I used them in game.

1.Aces High
RATING 4/5


I used this set in my lucky palms house because it fits with the theme. I loved this set. It came with so much and had a great theme that looked good anywhere. My favourite feature: The Let 'em fly Lamp. It is so classy and I use it literally everywhere.


2.Muse Luxury
RATING: 4/5
Another excellent set. Beautiful Greek theme. Few items included but they are all quality. Favourite Feature: The seating. Just look at it. It's pure art.
3. Front Row Center
RATING: 3.5/5




Again I was very impressed with the theme. The whole edgy rockstar look. As a rocker I loved it. I spiced up the decor with objects from late night and fast lane stuff. Favourite Feature: The Drum Bookcase. This has got to be one of the most creative objects in the game.

4. Japanese Living
RATING: 3/5

I initially only bought this set for the sushi cushions. It is too adorable. The rest of the objects were okay. I don't really use this set that often. Favourite Feature: The sushi cushions of course.

5. Loud, Fast, Clash!
RATING: 4/5
This set is awesome. I would definitely recommend. It comes with so many objects (not shown here) and gives any room an edgy feel. Favourite Feature: The Bed. It just fits perfectly with rebel teens and your rockstar sims who just don't care. Note: Ignore the telescope, It doesn't come with this set but looked cool so I put it in.

6. Wayward Traveler 
RATING: 5/5



Not very often that I am this impressed by a set but this was amazing. So many objects and they were all beautiful. I use this in almost every house. This is just the bedroom. There are still kitchen stuff, dining stuff and, if I'm not mistaken, some bathroom items. The best value from a set ever in my opinion. Favourite Feature: The Guitar!

7. Steampunk Kitchen 
RATING: 5/5




The detail in every object is amazing and even though I didn't know what steampunk was when I got this set, I loved it. I use the objects time and time again. I love the colour schemes. I only have steampunk kitchen but I hope to get the others soon. Favourite Feature: The counters. Beautiful and incredibly detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts