WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Into the Future in Pictures: Part 4 - The Utopian Future

This next part finds our characters (Rocky, Ali and the plumbots) in the Utopian Future. Personally I didn't like the idea of this happy, sunny place where everything looks too bright. As I played more I actually realised how beautiful it is.




So, to get to the Utopian Future your sim needs to complete a few tasks for Emit. Your sim gets this magic dew and have to use it on yourself and then on others turning your fellow sims in the colours of the rainbow. The final task involves giving dew to your town's military base so they can blast it out of their roof like this...


 Orange you glad to see me? ;)
 Ali feeling quite off colour today
 The colourful citizens of twinbrook.
 Feeling blue.
Juan Darer took the whole concept of going green too seriously.

And when you arrive in the utopian future (especially after coming from dystopia) you're blinded by the brightness, the rainbows and the freakish Utopian sims. Once you're past this shock you start to realise the beauty.










 My house that I built from scratch (I'm so proud).

Rocky collecting Dew from the random giant flowers. The dew can be used on yourself or on another sim. It can even be blown into a dew bubble.


But beware: using the rainbow dew turns your sim into a walking freak like the citizens of the Utopian Future. This walk kind of reminds me of The Stride of Pride sims do when they have woohoo'ed off their home lot.

 Surprisingly I still had many meteor crashes possibly due to Rocky using the meteor magnet.
This was by far the coolest meteor crash.
 Rainbows can be found all over the place. And digging at the end of a rainbow leads to a pot of gold. I found this to be cute.
My house with a rainbow. This future makes for beautiful scenery.

Sunset in Utopia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts