WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Saturday 23 November 2013

Store Set Showcase: Ultra Lounge

I decided to acquire the Ultra Lounge sets because when something looks like this all you can do is want it with your whole simming heart:

. As usual with these set showcases I give an overview of the set, rate the set and show you how I used it in game. Hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed using the Ultra Lounge set...


OVERALL RATING: 5/5

Very rarely am I completely and wholeheartedly impressed with Sims 3 store objects this much. You can use many words to describe this set: sophisticated, sexy, sleek, modern, fab. But only one word comes to mind: PERFECT. This may seem melodramatic but its what I think is the perfect store set. I have a preference for retro things such as The I heart the 50s set or the 70s, 80s and 90s stuff pack  but this modern, yet somehow retro, theme blew me away with the amount of objects it included and the quality of these objects. I can see myself using them again and again. I furnished an entire house with this store content hardly using any other content from any other sets or expansions. The additional content I used in my Ultra Lounge House came from Into the Future, Mid-Century Modern set and Futureshock related sets because these fit into the theme.

MY ULTRA LOUNGE HOUSE :




ULTRA LOUNGE LIVING:




ULTRA LOUNGE KITCHEN: 

ULTRA LOUNGE DINING:


ULTRA LOUNGE BATHROOM:




ULTRA LOUNGE BEDROOM:





ULTRA LOUNGE TEEN BEDROOM:


ULTRA LOUNGE BOY'S BEDROOM (note the beds aren't here because the son is still a toddler)
But it looks like this:




ULTRA LOUNGE GIRL'S BEDROOM (same as for the boys bedroom, I forgot to add the bed because my sim family is expecting a baby girl soon) :



ULTRA LOUNGE STUDY: 



This set took my breath away. The only thing about me getting the set that I regret is the fact that I didn't get it sooner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts