WELCOME!

WELCOME TO AVERAGE SIM'S BLOG. Posts for simmers by a simmer. Enjoy my reviews, pictures and randomness.

Friday 25 October 2013

SET SHOWCASE: India Inspirations

Just a few pictures from my set decor thing that I love doing. I may not be the best sims interior designer but I love getting the sets and seeing what can be done with them. I showcase sets that I have. I certainly don't get all of them because there is no way I could spend so much money on the store but I try to get the ones that really stand out. This one was gifted to me by my best friend who also loves sims more than her own life. If she didn't gift it to me then I probably wouldn't have got it myself because I didn't like the theme so much. I ended up loving this set so much.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts